- Increase the range of motion in the shoulders as well as helping to
relax and stretch the upper body. This will lead to a more fluid arm
- Start with one arm at your side and the other pointed straight
up to the sky.
- Swing the arm at you side up & forward at the same time as
swinging the pointed arm back & down.
- Allow both arms to make circles, keeping the your arm close to
the side of your head as you swing it back.
- Walk with the proper lower leg motion of race walking.
- Perform this exercise for 30 yards.
Please consult your doctor before trying any of these
Beginner walkers may find them too stressful.